To bring people to faith in Jesus Christ, train them up in that faith, and then send them out to share the gospel through their areas of influence.
We hold steadfast to values that are supported by The Word of God in scripture and define who we are in Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior:
- Christ based teaching/preaching
- Attending worship service
- Faithful prayer life
- Service-based outreach
To create a community of followers marked by steadfast faith in Jesus Christ and unconditional love towards one another and to reach every continent with the Salvation message of Jesus Christ in the hopes that they will accept Him as their Lord and Savior.
What We Believe
STATEMENT OF FAITH
A Statement of Faith is a written declaration of our ministry's position on matters that pertain to the essentials of Christianity. The following statements comprise of Sheep That Fight's Statement of Faith:
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. In faith we hold the Bible to be inerrant in the original writings, God-breathed, and the complete and final authority for faith and practice. While still using the individual writing styles of the human authors, the Holy Spirit perfectly guided them to ensure they wrote precisely what He wanted written, without error or omission. Therefore, our ministry emphasizes the exposition of God's Word from Genesis to Revelation, line upon line, precept upon precept.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His perfect and sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of God, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential, and that repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come into a relationship with God.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life; we further believe His power and gifts are available to believers today.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe it is important to uphold the scriptural practices of the Word of God. Therefore, we hold to the practice of water baptism and the regular taking of Communion. We do not believe that either of these practices is essential for salvation, but that they serve as a demonstration of our living faith in Christ.
Our Sheep That Fight website is designed to be an outreach ministry that is designed to help those in need and to witness to the world of the forgiving and saving grace that our Lord Jesus Christ offers to anyone that accepts His free gift of salvation!
We do not require that you belong to any particular religious denomination/affiliation or financially support our organization in any way. We only ask that you use our resources for the purpose of being a blessing to others. Lets all share the good news of the Gospel and glorify Jesus Christ as we try to walk in His righteousness.
Our mission is to spread the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ, to spiritually uplift the world in Jesus name, to work toward a greater good that is found in Christ, to assist others in their understanding of God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the free gift of Salvation, and to reveal Jesus in Scripture.
We believe in God's ability to change lives for the better through faith in Jesus Christ. We're an all-inclusive ministry. This is to say, we do not turn away anyone who may need our help or those who just want to take part in all we offer.
Whether you are rich, poor, old, young, sinner, saint, people of all races, creeds, and colors, even people of other faiths, you are all welcome here!
We work to help those seeking spiritual healing and to find the path to Jesus Christ our Lord. Our faith-based outreach serves people of all races, creeds, and religions. We support our fellow man, and serve as a guiding light always looking to Jesus Christ as our example.
Our visitors and supporters are growing at a steady pace. With this growth, we hope to be able to accomplish more, and have a greater impact on reaching the lost on every continent. We welcome you with open arms. Please inquire today about how you can become a cherished part of our faith-based family.